May Stated Meeting
Posted on May 8, 2014
Brethren and friends,
We’ll be having our Stated Meeting for the month of May tomorrow, May 8th at 7:30 PM. The meeting will be preceded by our usual Stated Meeting Dinner at 6:30 PM, featuring pulled pork sliders, among other delicious treats from our notable wardens and Brother Aaron Wendel. I don’t know if we’ll be able to top the dinner that we had last month, but I’m looking forward to something special again.
Tomorrow’s Stated Meeting’s highlights
- Reading of a few expected petitions
- Discussing the resolutions for Grand Lodge AnCom
- The usual reports from committees
- An update on our tax status
- This month’s upcoming degree schedule
As you can probably tell, it’ll be a quick meeting followed by the usual fellowship that we’re known for.
Oh, and by the way, did I mention that you’re more than welcome to bring guests for dinner?
See you tomorrow!