News From This Month’s Stated Meeting
Posted on November 13, 2015
Last night, the lodge secured its future leadership by electing a new set of officers for 2016. The following brothers were duly elected and agreed to serve for the next year:
- Worshipful Master: Michael Shebora
- Senior Warden: Andrew Gross
- Junior Warden: Sami Aldrete
The current Secretary and Treasurer were both elected to serve for the next year.
Appointive officers were also unofficially announced. They are as follows:
- Senior Deacon: Joey Piazza
- Junior Deacon: Jeff Crowder
- Senior Steward: Jason Crowder, PM
- Junior Steward: Todd Dow, PM
- Chaplain: Nick Mattos / Adam Triplett
- Tyler: Jason Gould
Other highlights for the evening were two excellent EA proficiency deliveries by BEAs Doug Auld and Aaron V. A petition was also read, and balloting on an a petition for affiliation was also carried out.
Perhaps the biggest highlight of the evening was the presentation of this year’s Hiram Award to Brother Michael Shebora. True to Kenton fashion, the award was uniquely presented under the pretense of Masonic charges brought on the floor, with Brother Shebora (and most of the brethren present) being caught unaware until the bases of the charges were read.